19 December 2017

Gingerbread Cupcakes (Cupcakes de Jengibre)




And here we are a few days from Christmas. 
 Always for Christmas  is the same for more than one starts with time the days fly.

I wanted to make a recipe (Christmas's recipe)) before Christmas Eve.
And then the recipes that I will make for Christmas day will come.

Here has been crazy not only for many things  some of you know that here( Southern hemisphere) is summer and has been very hot.
I would love to live in these days in the Northern Hemisphere.
Good but it's where one lives. In between I made marmalade of apricots and strawberries.

And you know Im caring my mom, I thank you when you ask me about her, it's fine but very fragile. I hope she gets up tomorrow andfor Christmas maybe she will be better to wake up. She gets tired so much.

Ok now the recipe!  this recipe has enchanted everyone and that the taste of spices is felt in the cupcake.
I made a lighter glasse with cream cheese and it was very good. The ornaments of the little gingerbread men are bought at Amazon. but you can garnish with some sprinkles and will be fine.

I wish you all a beautiful and blessed Christmas.

Merry Christmas!

Source:  Sally baking's addiction






Ingredients (12 cupcakes)


1/2 cup (115 g)unsalted butter
1/2 cup light or dark brown sugar
1  and 1/3 cups all purpose flour
1 large egg at room temperature
1/2 cup (120 ml) milk room temperature
1/2 cup molasses or dark corn syrup
1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg 
1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
Cream cheese for topping 
(recipe  more below))


Method


Preheat oven to 350°F (180°c) and line 12 count muffin pan with cupcake liners. Set aside.
In a large bowl using a handheld  or stand mixer beat the butter and brown sugar together  on medium speed until creamy. Beat in the egg until combined, scaping down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. Beat in the milk,molasses an vanilla on medium speed. Mixture will be piecey and not fully combined. That's ok.

In a medium bowl, toss the flour,baking powder,baking soda, salt, cinnamon,ginger,nutmeg and allspice together until combined.
With the mixer running on low speed, slowly pour the dry ingredients intothe wet ingredients. Mix until just combined. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed.

Fill cupcake liners 2/3 of the way full, no more. Bake for 19-21 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out mostly clean, Allow to cool completely before frosting.

Prepare cream cheese frosting
(by Dessert Now, dinner later. blog)

8 ounces cream cheese (220 grams)
1/2 cup unsalted butter room temperature
1 cup powdered sugar 
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Instructions
Place the cream cheese in a mixing bowl.
Using a hand mixer beat until smooth.
Gradually add the butter 2 tablespoons  at a time, and continue beating until smooth and well blended.
Ad powdered sugar and vanilla all at once. Blend until combined and smooth. (Dont beat too long or the frosting would be too soft to pipe. If this happens place the frosting in the fridge untils it firms.
Use for any recipe taht calls for cream frosting.

Tip: Prepare cupcakes and frosting 1 day in advance.













En español

Cupcakes de jengibre




















67 comments:

  1. These are not only adorable- but they sound delicious. So festive! You created a beautiful presentation. :)

    Hope your mom feels in good spirits for the holidays!
    ~Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. These ginger bread cupcakes look delicious and festive. Really cute. I hope your mom is feeling better. Wishing you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I wish you many blessings in the new year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look so inviting and festive! Have a wonderful holiday season, Gloria.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The cupcakes look so cute, especially those cute gingerbread men... hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rafee :)
      Love these little gingerbread men :)

      Delete
  5. Love ginger so these will go down well here. Take care Diane

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great cupcakes, Gloria! I've never had gingerbread cupcakes and want to make them soon! Here's wishing the best for you and your mother. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pam! Merry Christmas for you and your family!

      Delete
  7. Adorabili e deliziosi :)
    Un bacio e tanti auguri di Buon Natale a te e alla tua famiglia.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sure very festive indeed at your feed. Love to live with snow? I'll send ours to you if you want haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. oh well Pat, in these days I would be happy to have snow, I know you dont like :) :)
      Merry Christmas Pat!

      Delete
  9. Your cupcakes are amazing Gloria, so festive and lovely!
    Hugs dear,
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  10. So perfect for holiday snacking! The gingerbread men on the top are a cute touch. I'd love to have a warm Christmas because I am not a fan of the snow!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gloria, My wife loves gingerbread and she'd really go for these beautiful muffins! Ho! Ho! Ho! Merry Christmas! Take Care, Big Daddy Dave

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks David !
      Merry Christmas for you and Laurie !

      Delete
  12. Ha. Those tiny gingerbread men are kinda cute.

    Hope your mom is feeling better at Christmas, and I hope your family has a great holiday season.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks David . Today wasn't a good day sigh!
      is dfficult.

      Delete
  13. looks amazing, my son loves gingerbread anything

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Gloria you didn't say how much flour is in the recipe. Sally's website says 1 1/3c flour though. I will try it today.

      Delete
    2. oh Im sorry I will fix Christine. I jumped this part. Yes I used the same 1 1/3 cups Is ok. Thanks God I put the link.
      I made this recipe with almost all the same quantities Christine.

      Delete
  14. These are so pretty! The cupcakes sound delicious, but did you make the little gingerbread men on the cupcakes? They’re so cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Mimi, oh no I bought the little men in Amazon!!

      Delete
  15. Beautiful festive cupcakes!
    Merry Christmas, Gloria!

    ReplyDelete
  16. What beautiful, yummy gingerbread cupcakes! They sound delicious and I love your little gingerbreadmen garnishes! Wishing you many blessings this Christmas season! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  17. Gingerbread and Christmas just go together.
    Thanks for sharing another lovely recipe.

    Sending my good wishes to you and yours.
    I do hope your mum feels in good spirits for the holidays.

    Merry Christmas Wishes

    All the best Jan

    ReplyDelete
  18. thanks so much Jan.
    Thanks for yours recipes too !
    Merry Christmas !!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Gloria, ma sono bellissimi.
    Ti faccio i miei auguri per un sereno Natale.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Dearest Gloria, please do give your Mom my very best wishes. She is always in my thoughts and my prayers, as are all of you. I know how hard things must be at times.
    And I'd like to thank you for this wonderfully festive recipe...so very pretty! These would grace any seasonal table.:))

    Have a Wonderful holiday, my Friend...
    with Much Love & Hugs xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ThanksYgraine I whish you a happy and lovely Christmas. !

      Delete
  21. deliziosi e perfetti per le feste ! buon Natale Gloria, un abbraccio !

    ReplyDelete
  22. Adorable, Gloria! I love gingerbread and the gold sprinkles are beautiful! Merry Christmas, Dear xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Susan Merry Christmas my dear friend ! xoxoxo

      Delete
  23. Una golosa idea!!!! Auguri di un sereno Natale!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Merry Christmas to you and your loved ones Gloria, I hope you all have a wonderful day. Your cupcakes sound great, my husband and I both love gingerbread.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Gloria sono bellissimi e sicuramente buoni! Tantissimi auguri di buone feste ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  26. Perfect for the holidays Gloria! I love anything gingerbread!

    ReplyDelete
  27. And I almost forgot... a belated Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  28. ils sont super beaux et festifs bravo
    joyeux noël

    ReplyDelete
  29. So pretty, Happy New Year ☺

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalia, Happy New Year for you and yours!

      Delete
  30. Un forte abbraccio Gloria ed un augurio speciale per un sereno anno nuovo :*

    ReplyDelete
  31. Superb Article i like Play Bazaar by the next afternoon I'm chomping at the bit to get back to it.This is very good blogspot theme, where you can find out the best theme and latest designs Very good . Know what you mean. but You know about the Game which is viral soo Satta King

    ReplyDelete

Thanks by stopping by you are welcome here.

NO SPAMS and ADS and Im not interested
And I dont like ads and I dont want them on my recipes. Thanks
All them will be deleted